Please call 9532 8001 or 0415 373 981 for an appointment
Louise has over 20 years of experience in the massage industry and has been practising specifically as a Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) practitioner for the past six years. Louise is qualified in both the Vodder Technique and Casley-Smith method of Lymphatic Drainage.
Lymphoedema Therapy (known as Complex Physical Therapy), aims to reduce and manage lymphoedema by a combination of some or all of the following:
- Specialised lymphatic massage
- Correct bandaging or garments
- Decongestive exercises
- Skin care
- Home management plan
Lymphatic drainage masage specifically works with lymph flow. It uses light sweeping movements to clear the lymph ducts and facilitate efficient functioning of the body’s immune system. It is incredibly relaxing and at the same same time super-effective.
The Benefits of Therapy
- Speeds the healing process and recovery time after surgery and of sports injuries, by reducing swelling and bruising.
- Reduces scarring, especially after an operation.
- Eases the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Aids in the relief of migraines, headaches and neuralgia.
- Kick-starts any detox programme.
- A very gentle and relaxing massage that can benefit everyone.